REGIONAL NSW FLOODS – DELAYS EXPECTEDNov 04, 2022
UPDATE – 4th November 2022
Regional NSW FLOODS
We kindly ask all our clients to be patient, as many areas in Regional NSW have been impacted quite heavily by severe floods.
Central West; Forbes, Parkes, Cowra, Condobolin, Gooloogong, Canowindra, Euvoal, Molong and Bedgerabong. Mudgee; onforwarding ex Mudgee
New England; Armidale, Boggabri, Glen Innes, Inverell, Tamworth.
Upper Hunter; Singleton, Scone
North West; North Gunnedah, Moree, Narrabri, Wee Waa
Upper North Coast; Coffs Harbour, Grafton, Lismore (drivers staying local due to flood warnings).
Dubbo Region; North Dubbo, West Dubbo, Gilgandra, Coonamble, Walgett, and Lightning Ridge are unable to access. Warren and Brewarrina limited service. Nyngan is on flood alert.
South Coast; Nowra.
Southern Tablelands; Cooma, Bombala, Boorowa.
Far South Coast; Bega
Riverina; Wagga, Sandigo, North Wagga Wagga, Gumlu Gumly, Griffith, Randkin Springs, Weethalle, Lake Cargelligo
Visit https://www.mrlglobal.com/news/ for the latest updates.
If you live in NSW, visit NSW SES for the latest updates to ensure you are safe and look out for evacuation orders and how these will impact you and your families and colleagues.
- > Due to many road closures, Trucks and many other vehicles have to take different and usually longer routes, causing the return of vehicles back to the depot to be delayed hence we highly recommend customer book their pickups earlier, especially larger volumes of freight to help trucks return on schedule back to the depot to ensure it meets linehaul connection.
- > Deliveries into Central Coast will be impacted throughout this week. Our agents in the central coast are experiencing power outages and access issues in and around the central coast area. please note freight may not be possible to be delivered until it is safe to do so.
- >In order to minimize water damage to freight, we recommend all customers ensure they wrap their pallets from top to bottom to minimize water going into pallets.
A Friendly reminder all pickups and deliveries in NSW Regional areas
will be impacted.
- All Pickup and Deliveries within the flood-affected Regional of NSW maybe delayed or rescheduled until safe to collect or deliver the freight.
- Expect delayed deliveries by at least 2 additional days.
- Any timeslot bookings may be required to be rescheduled.
- Any specialised and store deliveries may be delayed due to flooding.
- Any home deliveries, please note we will review deliveries and any freight that cannot be ATL (Authority to Leave) in a safe manner may not be delivered until safe to do so.
TRACK AND TRACE
Visit our website to track your freight. We request all customers to minimize contacting our Customer Service requesting ETA’s and only refer to our website www.mrlglobal.com for track and trace and news updates. If your freight is outside transit time of the additional 2 days then email us on [email protected] or call us on 1300 164 797 for further updates.
We Thank All our Valued Clients for their patience and cooperation during this week as we collect and deliver freight as soon as safely possible.
Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to email us at [email protected].