Hiring | Marketing ManagerJan 23, 2024
We Are Hiring – Marketing Manager
About The Role
As the Marketing Manager, you will report directly to the Managing Director and be responsible for developing and supervising all marketing communications strategies and practices for the company. You will set goals, strategies, and plans for effective marketing campaigns. Additionally, you will create and improve programs to promote the company, website, and services while supervising the launch and management of new products, services, and brands to achieve business goals.
- Brand Stewardship: Define and articulate our brand vision and essence, ensuring consistent messaging across all platforms/socials/websites.
- Strategic Planning: Analyse market trends and audience insights, translating them into actionable marketing plans aligned with business objectives and budgets.
- Content Leadership: Oversee the development of high-quality content, including website, social media campaigns, and email marketing initiatives.
- Digital Expertise: Manage our online presence, leverage SEO and social media platforms to optimize reach and engagement and execute targeted online advertising campaigns.
- Offline Excellence: Develop and implement creative offline marketing strategies, including events, partnerships, and traditional media outreach.
- Performance Measurement: Track campaign metrics, analyse data, and provide insightful reports to optimize future marketing efforts.
- Leads: Identify suitable leads resulting from strategic planning
You Will Bring:
- 3+ years of marketing experience and a strong understanding of digital
- Strong marketing experience covering the full range of the marketing mix including social advertising, digital marketing, publicity, website and promotions
- Proven experience managing budgets and delivering end-to-end marketing campaigns
- Excellent analytical & reporting skills, experienced in using data to inform marketing decisions
- High-level digital & social media marketing skills, including experience with Google AdWords and Google Analytics
- Is excited by innovation in the marketing landscape and creating ways to implement new ways of doing things
- A solid knowledge of Australian commercial media and PR landscape
- Excellent attention to detail
- Exceptional oral and written communication
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain a high standard of work
- A passion for working in the warehouse and transport industry
- Basic graphic design and/or video editing skills a plus
- Working hours: Part-time hours
- Location: Milperra, Sydney NSW
- Expected Package: $60,000 – $70,000 per year
To Apply Click Here: https://www.seek.com.au/job/73153617